with Jerry Wagner, Ph.D. and Kathryn Grant
My Enneagram Training Programs are accredited by the International Enneagram Association. Participants who want to be recognized as an Accredited Enneagram Professional can count my programs toward their own accreditation through the IEA.
Part 2 is based on Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective. Here the pieces of the Enneagram puzzle will be assembled for an in-depth exploration of each personality style with an emphasis on transforming their less-resourceful/ defensive/ exaggerated /false-self appearance into alignment with their more resourceful/ growth-oriented /healthy/real-self expressions. We’ll bring in additional insights from the behavioral, cognitive, and psychodynamic approaches to change.
Upon completion of the 12 modules of Part 2 and submission of written exercises, participants will be issued a certificate as a Certified Advanced Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS TRAINING?
- Anyone wishing to expand their knowledge of the Enneagram to enhance their work with individuals or groups.
- therapists, counselors, psychologists, social workers
- 24 CE’s are available for social workers, and counselors (License no: IL 159-001178) and for psychologists (License no: IL 268-000036)
- spiritual and retreat directors, ministers
- business coaches and consultants
- managers, human resource personnel
- therapists, counselors, psychologists, social workers
- Anyone interested in personal development and insight into their own personality style and the styles of people in their life
WHAT WILL YOU TAKE AWAY?
The first three modules do a deeper dive into the components and dynamics of personality, while the later modules take up each style making use of panels, and reproducible illustrations and graphs.
Module 1: Sweet Spots (adaptive tools) and Counterfeit spots (compensating defensive strategies) of each style + the contributions of Karen Horney
Module 2: Blind Spots (shadow elements and avoidances), Hot Spots (vulnerabilities), and Desired Spots (what we really want) of each style
Module 3: Style THREE in Depth + the influence of conditioning on our Enneagram style: the behavioral approach
Module 4: Style SIX in Depth + the contributions of George Kelly: the cognitive approach
Module 5: Style NINE in Depth + how schema maintenance, avoidance, and compensation keep our maladaptive schemas in place: the contributions of JeffreyYoung
Module 6 Style ONE in Depth + how to change our distorting lenses to more realistic lenses
Module 7: Style FOUR in Depth + a psychodynamic understanding of how our Enneagram strategy actually brings about what we are trying to avoidthe contributions of Paul Wachtel
Module 8: Style TWO in Depth + the role of anxiety and interpersonal dynamics in the formation of our Enneagram style: the contribution of H.S.Sullivan
Module 9: Style EIGHT in Depth + the contributions of Alfred Adler (power, early childhood memory, birth order, formation of worldview)
Module 10: Style FIVE in Depth + practice in interpreting the Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales (WEPSS)
Module 11: Style SEVEN in Depth + minute meditations to access the resources of each style + designing workshops for a variety of audiences and timeframes
Module 12: Sharing Workshop Presentations + Part 2 Summary
YOU WILL RECEIVE THESE MATERIALS
- Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective (Digital Version)
- 537 page comprehensive text on the theory and styles of the Enneagram
- excellent companion to the training
- Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales (WEPSS)
- Participants receive a complimentary test code to take the online version
- Participants will deepen their practice and understanding for interpreting this questionnaire (available online and in hard-copy format), the only Enneagram inventory published by a major psychological test company with sufficient research to be reviewed in Buros’s Mental Measurements Yearbook
- 174 Power Point Slides
WHAT IS THE PROCESS INVOLVED IN THE TRAINING?
- Didactic input from Jerry Wagner, a clinical psychologist, International Enneagram Association (IEA) Founder, accredited with honor professional teacher, and Enneagram author, researcher, and presenter for over 40 years
- Experiential exercises to foster a practical understanding and application of the Enneagram’s theory and dynamics, facilitated by Kathryn Grant, Enneagram Accredited Professional
Each module involves input, personal reflection questions, panel demonstrations, and break-out discussions. To receive a certificate as a Certified Advanced Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method, along with 24 CE’s, participants must be present for all 12 modules and submit their written reflections to the instructors, Jerry Wagner, and Kathryn Grant.
WHEN IS THE PART 2 TRAINING?
- Tuesdays and Thursdays (2 hours each day) from 11-1 CST.
Summer Session Dates
- May 11 and 13; May 18 and 20; May 25 and 27
- (There is a break the first week of June due to Memorial Day May 31.)
- June 8 and 10; June 15 and 17; June 22 and 24
Winter Session Dates
- November 2 and 4; November 9 and 11; November 16 and 18
- (There is a break the fourth week of November due to Thanksgiving on the 25th.)
- November 30 and December 2; December 7 and 9; December 14 and 16
HOW MUCH IS THE TRAINING?
- $695, or $1300 if you purchase Part 1 and Part 2 together
- Click here to learn more about Part 1
- 24 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CE’s) are available to participants for $20
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Decide which sessions you want to attend—then click here to go to the Online Registration page.