with Jerry Wagner, Ph.D. and Kathryn Grant
EVENT POSTPONED TO 2021
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, we need to postpone our Training Events until next year, 2021.
The venue will still be Crown Plaza in Chicago/Northbrook.
The revised dates for this training are June 14-18, 2021.
This popular training and certification sequence has undergone a significant upgrade! We are now offering a new ten-day format in two parts.
Part 1: 5 days based on Jerry’s best-selling book The Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles: an Introductory Guide. This is a comprehensive approach to the Enneagram using the Enneagram Spectrum system. At the end of this training, participants will be issued a certificate as a Certified Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method.
Part 2: 5 days based on Nine Lenses on the World: the Enneagram Perspective. This is a deeper dive into each style. New perspectives, exercises, and techniques for self-transformation and for presenting the Enneagram will be layered onto what was learned in Part 1. At the end of this training, participants will be issued a certificate as a Certified Advanced Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method.
My Enneagram Training Programs are accredited by the International Enneagram Association. As an honorary founder of the IEA, I am accredited with honor. Participants who want to be recognized as an Accredited Enneagram Professional can count my programs toward their own accreditation through the IEA.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THESE TRAININGS?
- Anyone wishing to expand their knowledge of the Enneagram to enhance their work with individuals or groups.
- therapists, counselors, psychologists, social workers
- 30 CEU’s are available for social workers, and counselors (License no: IL 159-001178) and for psychologists (License no: IL 268-000036)
- spiritual and retreat directors, ministers
- business coaches and consultants
- managers, human resource personnel
- therapists, counselors, psychologists, social workers
- Anyone interested in personal development and insight into their own personality style and the styles of people in their life
WHAT WILL YOU TAKE AWAY FROM PART I?
You will learn the following content:
- the historical roots of the Enneagram
- what streams of perennial wisdom and contemporary psychology feed into this system?
- the theoretical framework on which the Enneagram is based
- how do the pieces of the Enneagram puzzle fit together?
- the key features of the nine Enneagram styles
- what does each style look, sound, and feel like?
- the resourceful and less-resourceful cognitive, emotional, and behavioral schemas of each style
- what are the adaptive and maladaptive features of each style?
- the paradigm shifts in response to inner and outer stressors
- what happens when each style is relaxed or under pressure?
- different traditions and approaches to the Enneagram and resources available
- books, audio and video tapes, test instruments, newsletters, organizations, etc.
- methods of presenting the Enneagram
- workshop outlines, exercises, marketing suggestions, etc.
You will receive the following materials:
- Enneagram Spectrum of Personality Styles: an Introductory Guide
- 136 page introductory text containing 30 reflection questions and a structure for understanding and presenting the Enneagram system
- Wagner Enneagram Personality Style Scales (WEPSS)
- Participants will learn how to administer and interpret this questionnaire (available online and in hard-copy format), the only Enneagram inventory published by a major psychological test company with sufficient research to be reviewed in Buros’s Mental Measurements Yearbook
At the end of this Part 1 training, participants will be issued a certificate as a Certified Teacher in the Enneagram Spectrum Method.
WHAT IS THE PROCESS INVOLVED IN THE TRAINING?
- Didactic input from an International Enneagram Association (IEA) Founder, accredited with honor professional teacher, and Enneagram author, researcher, and presenter for over 40 years; joined by co-trainer Kathryn Grant, certified Enneagram instructor and IEA accredited professional
- Experiential exercises to foster a practical understanding of the Enneagram’s theory and dynamics
- Audio and video tape material
- Panel interviews and discussions to hear the various styles in vivo
WHEN IS THE TRAINING?
June 14 – 18, 2021. Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
Participants must be present for the whole Training to receive Certification.
WHERE IS THE TRAINING HELD?
Crown Plaza Hotel, 2875 N Milwaukee Ave. , Northbrook IL 60062
A conference rate of $114 + taxes (which includes a full breakfast) is available for the Training and 1 day before and after the Training. The deadline to reserve these rates is 30 days before the Training.
Contact the hotel directly for room reservations: 847-298-2525 and mention that you are attending the Enneagram Spectrum Training and use Group Code EN1. Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or go to crowneplaza.com/northbrookchi.
The hotel is easily reached from O’Hare airport. A full breakfast is included and besides the hotel’s own restaurant and bar, there are many restaurants nearby
HOW MUCH IS THE TRAINING?
$1250 before June 1, 2020 ($50 discount for each if 3 or more people attend from your group)
$1350 after June 1, 2020 ($50 discount for each if 3 or more people attend from your group)
30 hours of Continuing Education Credits (CEU’s) are available to participants for a $20 fee.
WHO TO CONTACT TO REGISTER?
To pay using PayPal, click on the Buy Now button above.
Contact the hotel directly for room reservations.